P59L | 2-Speed Single-Acting Hand Pump
- More usable oil volume‰ÛÓ use with larger or longer stroke cylinders.
- True unloading valve set for 850 PSI (59 Bar) provides more efficiency and lower handle force.
- Link design reduces handle effort by 40%.
- Durable aluminum reservoir, manifold, and end cap.
- Ergonomic non-slip handle grip provides more comfort.
- Spring loaded handle lock incorporated into handle.
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in "relief valve" protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurization of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks.
|Volume per Stroke:||
LP - 0.25 cu. in
HP - 0.05 cu. in.
LP - 850 psi
HP - 10,000 psi
|Handle Effort:||78 lbs.|
Oil Capacity - 29 cu. in.
Usable Capacity - 27 cu. in.
|Oil Port:||3/8" NPTF|