The Cross Converta can be easily converted to a 3-way valve by using the conversion and port pipe plug supplied with the valve. It can also be converted to a 3-position manual detent valve by ordering a separate detent kit: part #1V0294.
This valve may be used to operate a double or single acting cylinder, or a reversible or single direction motor when a hold position in neutral is required.
- 3 position, 4 way - convertible to 3 positions, 3 way
- Open center (only), spring centered to neutral
- 2000 psi maximum operating pressure
- 25 GPM flow rate
- 3/4” NPTF inlet and outlet ports
- 1/2” NPTF work ports
- Built-in relief valve (preset at 2000 psi)
- Not intended for use in metered lifting circuits.
- Not convertible to pressure kick out.
- Never use a manual detent in a logsplitter application.
NOTE: Product images are for representation only.