5841 | Lincoln Drum Plug Wrench
Developed as a cost-effective solution for end-users in the field, the Lincoln-branded drum plug wrench is quick, safe and simple to use.
Constructed of non-sparking cast aluminum, the wrench is compatible with standard metal and plastic bung caps and ¾-inch vent plugs found on 16-gallon (60 l) and 55-gallon (208 l) drums. It features a comfortable, textured grip for ease of use and is designed for long service life.
Lincoln drum plug wrench advantages:
- Simple to use
- Saves time and effort when loosening and tightening plugs and caps
- Practical, cost-effective solution
- Non-sparking, non-corrosive aluminium construction
- Fits most steel and plastic caps, including ¾-inch vent plugs
- Comfortable, textured grip for ease of use
- Designed for long service life