85497 | Centro-Matic SL-11 Series Grease Injector Assembly
- For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
- For dispensing lubricants compatible with flouroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2 (refer to Design Guide).
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-33, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-1.
- Available only as single unit with ½" NPTF Female inlet.
|Output Min./Max.||0.050 cu. in. / 0.500 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min./Max.||1000 psig / 3500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||2500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||800 psi|
|No. of Outlets||1|
|Inlet Connection||1/2" NPTF (F)|
|Outlet Connection||1/4" NPTF (F)|
1. Injectors have flouroelastomer packings. Check packing compatibility with synthetic lubricants.
2. Injector rated for 350°F (176°C) max. ambient temperature.
3. Injectors supplied with fitting for filling feed line via alternate outlet port.
4. Output with adjustment screw hand-tightened is .05 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with 11½ turns at .040 cu. in./turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.