81770-4 | Centro-Matic SL-1 Series Grease Injector Assembly
- For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
- For dispensing lubricants compatible with flouroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2 (refer to Design Guide).
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-33, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-11.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Available in stainless steel SAE 316, for application where environmental conditions are hazardous to carbon steel or in industries preferring stainless steel.
|Output Min./Max.||0.008 cu. in. / 0.080 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min./Max.||1850 psig / 3500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||2500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||600 psig|
|Manifold Inlet Connection||3/8" NPTF (F)|
|Injector Outlet Connection||1/8" NPTF (F)|
|Material||Number of Outlets||A Dimension||B Dimension|
|Carbon Steel||4||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
1. Injector manifolds have 13/32" (10.3mm) dia.mounting holes for 3/8" bolt.
2. Injectors have flouroelastomer packings. Check compatibility with synthetic lubricants.
3. Injector rated for 350°F (176°C) max. ambient temperature, depending on lubricant used.
4. Injectors include fitting for filling feedlines via alternate outlet port.
5. Output with adjustment screw hand-tightened is .009 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with eight turns at .009 cu. in./turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.