85780-2 | Grease Injector SL-V XL Series for Centro-Matic Lubrication System
- For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
- For dispensing lubricants compatible with polyurethane seals up to NLGI No. 2 (refer to Design Guide).
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-33, SL-1, SL-V and/or SL-11.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Two SL-V XL injectors are required to replace one SL-11 injector.
- Each SL-V XL injector includes a clear polycarbonate protective cap
|Output Min. / Max.||0.015 cu. in. / 0.305 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min. / Max.||1850 psig / 6000 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||2500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||1000 psig|
|Manifold Inlet||3/8" NPTF|
|Injectout Outlet||1/8" NPTF|
|Type||Two Injector Manifold|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|A Dimension||Single Mounting Hole|
- Injector manifolds have 13⁄32" (10.3 mm) dia. mounting holes for 3⁄8" bolt.
- Injectors have polyurethane seals. Check compatibility with synthetic lubricants.
- Injector rated for 180°F (80°C) max. ambient temperature, depending on lubricant used.
- Injectors include fitting for filling feedlines via alternate outlet port.
- Output with adjustment screw hand-tightened is .015 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with 20 1/2 turns at .014 cu. in./turn.
Product images are for representation only.