85446 | HTL 201US Continuous Hydraulic Lubricator Pump for Hammers
- Delivers precise lubrication every time the hammer operates
- Increase productivity - no work interruption
- Reduces machine repairs and replacement costs
- Mounts directly on the hydraulic device and lubricates continuously while in operation
- Continuous lubrication with small quantities during the working cycle • Compact design
- Independent – the pump stays with the tool that requires lubrication even if the carrier unit is exchanged.
- 14.5 oz. cartridge can be replaced or the reservoir bulk filled with the special built-in adapter making it ideal for OEMs or rental fleets that specify a specific grease or chisel paste on their equipment.
- Low lubricant level indicator lets operator know when to fill or change cartridges.
|Operating Temperature:||-13 F to + 140 F|
|Hydraulic Port:||G 1/4 BSPP O-ring|
|Pump Outlet:||G 1/4 BSPP O-ring|
|Max. Hydraulic Operating Pressure:||1160 to 3045 psi|
|Max. Lube Outlet Pressure:||1740 to 3916 psi|
|Output per Stroke:||0.13 cu. in. / stroke to 0.41 cu. in. / stroke|
|Grease Reservoir Volume:||14.5 oz.|
Product image is for representation only.