83900 | Centro-Matic SL-33 Series Grease Injector Assembly
- For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system
- For dispensing petroleum-based lubricants with a viscosity up to NLGI No. 2
- Output is externally adjustable
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation
- May be combined in a circuit of Injectors SL-32, SL-V, SL-V XL, SL-1 and/or SL-11
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement
- Available in stainless steel SAE 304, for application where environmental conditions are hazardous to carbon steel or in industries preferring stainless steel
- Minimum: .001 cu. in. (.016 cc)
- Maximum: .003 cu. in. (.049 cc)
- Operating pressure:
- Minimum: 1200 psig (83 bar)
- Maximum: 3500 psig (241 bar)
- Typical: 1500 psig (103 bar)
- Vent: 200 psig (14 bar)
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Manifold Inlet Connection NPTF||1/8" NPTF (M)|
|Injector Outlet Connection O.D. Tube||1/8"|
|A Dimension||Single injector / no manifold|
|B Dimension||Single injector / no manifold|
- Injectors, except replacement injectors for manifold, include compression nut and ferrule for tubing. - 1/8" O.D. as standard. Other outlet connectors for feed line optional.
- Injectors with manifolds include two mounting clips and screws.
- Injectors have nitrile packings (200°F max. (93°C)). Checking packing compatibility with synthetic lubricants.
- Output with indicator cap hand-tightened is .001 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with two turns at .001 cu. in./ turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.