83749-2 | Centro-Matic SL-44 Series Oil Injector Assembly
- For single-line central lubrication system.
- For dispensing fluid or semi-fluid lubricants.
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-43, SL-41 and/or SL-42.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Carbon steel injectors with flouroelastomer packings.
|Output Min./Max.||0.008 cu. in. / 0.080 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min./Max.||750 psig / 1000 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||850 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||150 psig|
|Manifold Inlet Connection||3/8" NPTF (F)|
|Injector Outlet Connection||1/8" NPTF (F)|
|Model||Number of Outlets||A Dimension||B Dimension|
|Carbon Steel||2||Single Hole Mounting||3"|
- Injector manifolds have 13/32" mounting holes for 3/8" bolt.
- Injectors have flouroelastomer packings. Check packing compatibility with synthetic lubricants.
- Injectors rated at 350°F (176°C) maximum ambient temperature, depending on lubricant used.
- Output with adjustment screw hand-tightened is .009 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with eight turns at .009 cu. in./turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.