83724-1 | Centro-Matic SL-32 Series Grease Injector Assembly
- For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
- For dispensing lubricants compatible with flouroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2 (refer to Design Guide).
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-33, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-11.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Available in stainless steel SAE 304, for application where environmental conditions are hazardous to carbon steel or in industries preferring stainless steel.
|Output Min./Max.||0.001 cu. in. / 0.008 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min./Max.||1200 psig / 3500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||1500 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||200 psig|
|Manifold Inlet Connection||1/4" NPTF (F)|
|Injector Outlet Connection||1/8" O.D. Tube|
|Material||Number of Outlets||A Dimension||B Dimension|
|304 Stainless Steel||1||1 1/4"||1 3/4"|
1. Injectors, except replacement injectors for manifold, include compression nut and ferrule for tubing — 1/8" O.D. as standard. Other outlet connectors for feed line optional.
2. Injectors with manifolds include two mounting clips and screws.
3. Injectors have Nitrile packings (200°F max. / 93°C). Check packing compatibility with synthetic lubricants.
4. Output with indicator cap hand-tightened is .001 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with five turns at .0014 cu. in./turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.