83311-6 | Centro-Matic SL-42 Series Oil Injector Assembly
- For single-line central lubrication system.
- For dispensing fluid or semi-fluid lubricants.
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-43, SL-41 and/or SL-44.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Carbon steel injectors with Nitrile or flouroelastomer packings.
- Injectors with flouroelastomer packings are used for heat resistant applications or when lubricant to be dispensed requires flouroelastomer packings for compatibility (indicated by black adjustment caps).
|Output Min./Max.||0.001 cu. in. / 0.016 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min./Max.||750 psig / 1000 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||850 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||150 psig|
|Manifold Inlet Connection||1/8" NPTF (F)|
|Injector Outlet Connection||1/8"O.D. tube connection|
|Model||Number of Outlets||A Dimension||B Dimension|
|Standard||6||4 7/8"||5 3/8"|
- Injectors, except replacement injectors for manifold, include compression nut and ferrule for tubing – 1/8" O.D. as standard. Other outlet connectors for feed line optional.
- Injectors with manifolds include two mounting clips and screws.
- Standard injectors have Nitrile packings (200°F/93°C max.); Heat Resistant injectors have flouroelastomer packings (350°F/176°C max., depending on lubricant used) and black adjusting cap. Check packing compatibility with synthetic lubricants.Output with indicator cap hand-tightened is .001 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with two turns at .001 cu. in./turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.