82294-5 | Centro-Matic SL-41 Series Oil Injector Assembly
- SL-41 series injectors are designed for use in high temperature applications up to 350°F (176°C), depending on lubricant.
- Available installed only in manifolds with ⅜" NPT female inlet.
- Injectors feature a tamper-resistant adjustment screw which does not incorporate a visual indicator.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-42, SL-43 and SL-44.
|Output Min./Max.||0.008 cu. in. / 0.080 cu. in.|
|Operating Pressure Min./Max.||750 psig / 1000 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Typical||850 psig|
|Operating Pressure - Vent||150 psig|
|Manifold Inlet Connection||3/8" NPTF (F)|
|Injector Outlet Connection||1/8" NPTF (F)|
|Model||Number of Outlets||A Dimension||B Dimension|
|Carbon Steel||5||3 3/4"||6 3/4"|
- Injector manifolds have 13/32" (10.3 mm) mounting holes for 3/8" bolt.
- Output with adjustment screw hand-tightened is .008 cu. in. Maximum output is achieved with 12 turns at .006 cu. in./turn.
Note: Product images are for representation only.