644-40824-1 | Electric Grease Pump P233 Series with Data Logger QuickData
Ideal for mobile applications, rental machines and construction machines. Versatile, compact and economical, this pump is enhanced with low-level control, printed circuit board MDF01 with attached data logger module and a keypad with display.
- Current status and operating data
- Malfunctions of the lubrication system with the time of occurrence
- Remedying of the malfunction with date, time and duration of malfunction
- Low-level signal of reservoir and regular refilling
- Modifications in the pause time programming
- Number of automatically and manually triggered lube cycles as well as the corresponding lubricant consumption
- Power supply interruptions
The QuickData software is updated and all data can be read out by using an offthe-shelf, infared IrDa-to-USB adapter. All indications enable the users to draw their conclusions regarding the condition, function, reliability, usability and duration of service of the machine or the device. All information can be analyzed and documented and is then available as a written protocol.
|2 Liters / 122 cu. in. / 4 lbs.
|Printed Circuit Board:
These pumps do not include a pressure relief valve or proximity switch which must be ordered separately.
Other technical data and dimensions are identical to the P203.
Product image is for representation only.