282396 | 3:1 Bare Stub Pump 25 Series
- More powerful.
- 25 cu. in. (409,7 or 655,5 cm3) air motor with universal mounting capability.
- Balanced double-acting pump design provides uniform output and stroke for less pulsation [7.5 cu. in./cycle (123 cm3/cycle)].
- Longer life.
- Full 4 1/2 in. (114 mm) stroke for fewer cycles per gallon dispensed.
- Lightweight, corrosion–resistant zinc head casting design incorporates uniform wall thickness. Keeps pumping while other pumps slow down or stop due to icing.
- 150 psi (10,34 bar) air motor with integral patented muffler. Keeps noise below OSHA standards without compromising performance.
- Ball check valve helps keep pump primed.
- Pneumatically assisted mechanical air valve assures positive tripping.
- Springless air motor construction prevents premature pump failure due to spring fatigue.
- Precision-machined, hardened steel slide valve for longer life.
- Designed for greater cycle rates. Exceeds maximum limits recommended for competitive pumps.
- Large pump outlet.
- 1/2 in. (12,7 mm) NPT(f).
- Easier serviceability.
- Majority of parts are common with other series 20, 25 and series 40 pumps.
- Each pump is 100% electronically tested to assure quality performance.
- Backed by the most extensive, qualified service network in the industry.
- Large pump inlet.
- 1 in. (25,4 mm) NPT(f) inlet with 1 1/2 in. (38,1 mm) NPT(m) pump inlet for versatile pump mounting and full oil flow.
- Backed by a five year limited warranty. Call us for more details.
|Free Delivery:||6 gallons|
|Drum Size:||Stub / Universal|
|Air Inlet (NPT):||1/4"|
|Use / Location:||Universal|